School of Engineering and Technology
Download Brochure Centurion University is one of the top engineering colleges in Bhubaneswar Odisha, which provides B.Tech, M.Tech and BE courses in Computer Science, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical engineering with 100% placement support. This BTech private engineering college Bhubaneswar offers the best infrastructure, quality technical education and Strong Faculty Team. Also, It top BTech engineering college in Bhubaneswar Odisha.
The School of Engineering and Technology (SoET) is an open platform for diverse voices where teaching runs parallel to the real world and students are groomed to join the global workforce. This BTech Engineering College is distinguished as one of the top-ranked engineering colleges in India. The students at BTech Engineering College Bhubaneswar benefit through the professional grooming of renowned faculty and industry experts who have had the experience of tackling pressing engineering problems.
A student-centric pedagogy, project-based approach and design-driven curriculum provide students with an inclination for complex problem solving, design, innovation, and a passion for learning.
The mission of the College of Engineering and Technology through its various programmes is to educate individuals who possess technical and social competence to succeed in their chosen professional arenas and design solutions for global problems. Thus, CUTM is known for top Btech Engineering College in Bhubaneswar Odisha, offers best BTech and MTech course in Bhubaneswar Odisha.
The programmes under the Engineering College Bhubaneswar are designed to enable students to:
- Gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals necessary to develop their professional skills
- Be proficient in integrating knowledge and applying their understanding in identifying problems and producing powerful solutions
- Have awareness and understanding of different cultures and social conditions
- Attain professional competence, intellectual maturity and personal growth along with a commitment for ethical development of the industry
- Have effective written, oral, and graphic communication skills