About the Programme
Aerospace Engineering deals with the aircraft that stay within the atmosphere of earth and also with those that operates outside the earth’s atmosphere. It is an applied discipline of engineering dealing with making, designing, manufacturing, functioning, and maintenance of vehicles such as aircraft, spacecraft, and missiles.
B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering involves the study and practice of physical science and mathematics to perform research. The core areas of specialization for a team of aerospace engineers include aerodynamics, thermodynamics, control system, propulsion, celestial mechanics, and electronics.
Study of Aerospace engineering has evolved a great deal in the country with advanced educational facilities offered by a number of institutes offering diploma and degree courses in aerospace engineering.
Develop a spirit of inquiry, art of thinking, problem solving and the joy of programming while creating an environment of learning for students to grow into next generation nation builders who are responsible, fair, happy and inspired citizens.
• Enable students to seek fulfilling careers in industry, research, government or as entrepreneurs.
• Enable alumni to be respected in society for their positive energy, responsible attitude and expertise.
• Empower faculty to have impact on society for their contributions and achievements.
• Create teaching models and a learning culture which could be emulated by other institutions.
• Be recognized as the collaborative platform for leaning.