About the ProgrammeOverview:
B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year undergraduate programme imparting fundamental knowledge in core disciplines such as control systems communications, radio frequency, design signal processing, microelectronics, microprocessors, power generation and electrical machines. The programme curriculum involves industrious subjects like Application based Programming in Programming in Python, Digital System, Design, Microprocessor and Microcontroller with Interfacings and Network Analysis & Synthesis. Under this programme students also learn to develop new technologies to implement in improving the electronics & communication systems. Other than this the programme also offers students insights on how to use the latest computer interfacing technologies in instruments laboratory. With a balanced combination of theory and practical this programme prepares students to skillfully design and test electronic circuits Aspirants will also gain a good understanding of design techniques electronics systems and their uses in areas such as control telecommunications and consumer products.
Develop a spirit of inquiry, art of thinking, problem solving and the joy of programming while creating an environment of learning for students to grow into next generation nation builders who are responsible, fair, happy and inspired citizens.
• Enable students to seek fulfilling careers in industry, research, government or as entrepreneurs.
• Enable alumni to be respected in society for their positive energy, responsible attitude and expertise.
• Empower faculty to have impact on society for their contributions and achievements.
• Create teaching models and a learning culture which could be emulated by other institutions.
• Be recognized as the collaborative platform for leaning.