About the Programme
Mining engineering is the discipline of engineering which includes extraction, production, identification, and handling of valuable minerals from a naturally occurring environment. The program is intended to encourage candidates to cross conventional modules of mining building and look for work opportunities.
Develop a spirit of inquiry, art of thinking, problem solving and the joy of programming while creating an environment of learning for students to grow into next generation nation builders who are responsible, fair, happy and inspired citizens.
• Enable students to seek fulfilling careers in industry, research, government or as entrepreneurs.
• Enable alumni to be respected in society for their positive energy, responsible attitude and expertise.
• Empower faculty to have impact on society for their contributions and achievements.
• Create teaching models and a learning culture which could be emulated by other institutions.
• Be recognized as the collaborative platform for leaning.