- Academic Regulations
- Acts, Statutes & Ordinances
- Annual Report
- AQAR 2020-21
- Centurion @ Present
- Centurion at a Glimpse
- Culture & Sports Responsibility (C&SR)
- CUTM GT Presentation
- CUTMAP Presentation
- Domain Presentation
- Impact of Centurion
- Mission & Vision
- Rules & Policies
- Skill Presentation
- Success Stories
- University Authorities
- 3D Printing Lab
- Antennas & Microwave Lab
- AR/VR Lab
- CNC Machining Lab
- Communication Lab
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Lab
- Computer Programming Lab
- Conference Hall / Board Room
- Data Science and Artificial intelligence Lab
- Drone Design & Development Lab
- E – Class Room
- EDC Lab
- ERP/MIS Facility
- Industrial IoT & Automation Lab
- Industry 4.0 Labs
- Internet Facility
- Online Payment
- PCB Fabrication Lab
- Production Lab – Electric Vehicles
- Production Lab – Sewing Machine Operators
- Tablet Platform
- Tissue Culture Lab
- VLSI Design Lab
Sorry, no posts found.
- Admission Criteria
- Apply for Skill Courses
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Centurion University Course Fees
- CUEE Information
- Education Loan Assistance
- Hostel Fee
- How to Apply
- Lateral Entry
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Mines
- School Of Paramedics & Allied Health Science
- Skill Certificate
- Skill Diploma
- Transportation Fee
- 1.1.1 : Curricula developed and implemented
- 1.1.2 : No.of programmes_syllabus revision
- 1.1.3 : No. of courses with focus on employability, entrepreneurship & skill development
- 1.2.1 : No. of new courses introduced
- 1.2.2 : No.of programmes with CBCS or Elective course
- 1.3.1 : Curriculum integrates cross-cutting issues
- 1.3.2 : No. of Value added courses
- 1.3.3 : No. of students enrolled in Value added courses
- 1.3.4 : No. of students undertaking field projects,research projects & internships
- 1.4.1 : Structured feedback received
- 1.4.2 : Feedback process of the institution
- 2.1.1 : Demand ratio
- 2.1.2 : No. of seats filled against reserved category
- 2.2.1 : Learning levels of students
- 2.2.2 : Student-Full time teacher ratio
- 2.3.1 : Student centric methods
- 2.3.2 : Teachers use ICT enabled tools
- 2.3.3 : Ratio of students mentored
- 2.4.1 : Teachers against sanctioned posts
- 2.4.2 : Teachers with Ph.D
- 2.4.3 : Total teaching experience of Full time teachers
- 2.4.4 : Teachers who received awards, recognition, fellowships
- 2.5.1 : No. of days from the date of last semester-end
- 2.5.2 : Student complaints/grievances about evaluation
- 2.5.3 : IT integration and reforms in the examination procedures and processes
- 2.5.4 : Status of automation of Examination division
- 2.6.1 : Institution has stated learning outcomes
- 2.6.2 : Attainment of Pos, PSOs and Cos
- 2.6.3 : No. of students passed
- 2.7.1 : Online Student Satisfaction Survey
- 3.1.1 : Policy of promotion for research
- 3.1.2 : Seed money to teachers for research
- 3.1.3 : National and international fellowship
- 3.1.4 : Research fellows enrolled in the institution
- 3.1.5 : Facilities to support research
- 3.1.6 : Recognitions by national and international agencies
- 3.2.1 : Extramural funding for research
- 3.2.2 : Grants for research projects by government agencies
- 3.2.3 : Funded research projects
- 3.3.1 : Ecosystem for innovations
- 3.3.2 : Number of workshops/seminars
- 3.3.3 : Awards/recognitions received
- 3.4.1 : Code of ethics for research
- 3.4.2 : Institution provides incentives to teachers
- 3.4.3 : Number of patents published/awarded
- 3.4.4 : Number of Ph.Ds awarded per teacher
- 3.4.5 : Research papers published per teacher
- 3.4.6 : Books and chapters published per teacher
- 3.4.7 : E-content developed by teachers
- 3.4.8 : Bibliometrics of the publications based on citation
- 3.4.9 : Bibliometrics of the publications based on h-index
- 3.5.1 : Institutional policy for consultancy
- 3.5.2 : Revenue generated from consultancy
- 3.6.1 : Extension activities in the neighbourhood community
- 3.6.2 : Awards received in recognition of the extension activities
- 3.6.3 : Extension and outreach programmes
- 3.6.4 : Students participating in extension activities
- 3.7.1 : Number of collaborative activities
- 3.7.2 : Number of functional MoUs
- 4.1.1 : Facilities for teaching
- 4.1.2 : Facilities for cultural activities
- 4.1.3 : General campus facilities and overall ambience
- 4.1.4 : Total expenditure for infrastructure augmentation
- 4.2.1 : Integrated Library Management System
- 4.2.2 : Subscription for e-Library resources
- 4.2.3 : Annual expenditure for purchase of books
- 4.2.4 : Usage of library by teachers and students
- 4.3.1 : Classrooms and seminar halls with ICT enabled facilities
- 4.3.2 : IT policy of Institution
- 4.3.3 : Student-Computer ratio
- 4.3.4 : Available Bandwidth of internet connection
- 4.3.5 : Facilities for e-content development
- 4.4.1 : Expenditure incurred on maintenance
- 4.4.2 : Systems & Procedures for maintaining physical, academic and support facilities
- 5.1.1 : Students benefited by Scholarships and freeships
- 5.1.2 : Students benefited by career counseling and guidance
- 5.1.3 : Capacity development & skills enhancement initiatives
- 5.1.4 : Redressal of student grievances
- 5.2.1 : Students qualifying in state/national/international level exams
- 5.2.2 : Average percentage of placement of outgoing students
- 5.2.3 : Students progressed to higher education
- 5.3.1 : Awards/medals won by students in sports/cultural activities
- 5.3.2 : Student Council and its activities
- 5.3.3 : Number of sports and cultural events /competitions organised
- 5.4.1 : Alumni Association or Chapters
- 5.4.2 : Alumni Contribution
- 6.1.1 : Clearly stated vision and mission
- 6.1.2 : Effective leadership reflected
- 6.2.1 : Institution Strategic plan effectively deployed
- 6.2.2 : Functioning of institutional bodies
- 6.2.3 : Implementing e-governance
- 6.3.1 : Performance appraisal system & effective welfare measures
- 6.3.2 : Teachers provided with financial support
- 6.3.3 : Number of training programmes
- 6.3.4 : Teachers undergoing online/face-to-face FDPs
- 6.4.1 : Strategies for mobilisation of funds
- 6.4.2 : Funds/grants received from government bodies
- 6.4.3 : Funds/grants received from non-government bodies
- 6.4.4 : Regular internal and external financial audits
- 6.5.1 : Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- 6.5.2 : Methods adopted for quality assurance
- 6.5.3 : Incremental improvements with regard to quality
- 7.1.1 : Measures initiated by institution for promoting gender equity
- 7.1.10 : Prescribed code of conduct of the institution
- 7.1.11 : Institution celebrates/organises national & international commemorative days, events and festivals
- 7.1.2 : Institution facilities for alternate energy sources & energy conservation measures
- 7.1.3 : Institution facilities for managing degradable & non-degradable waste
- 7.1.4 : Water conservation facilities available in institution
- 7.1.5 : Green campus initiatives
- 7.1.6 : Quality audits on environment & energy undertaken by the institution
- 7.1.7 : Institution has friendly, barrier free environment for the differently-abled
- 7.1.8 : Institutional efforts/initiatives in providing an inclusive environment
- 7.1.9 : Sensitization towards being responsible citizens as reflected in the Constitution of India
- 7.2.1 : Best Practices
- 7.3.1 : Institutional Distinctiveness
Sorry, no posts found.
CUTM Start Up
- 2nd convocation of CUTMAP will be held on 17th Dec
- Application of Artificial Inntelligence In Agriculture Opportunites and challenges for Start-ups
- Building Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Condolence Message for Prof. D Nageswar Rao Sir
- CUTM , FICCI FLO MOU
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem and role of incubation cell
- Faculty Acceleration Competency Track
- FDP_SDP on Optimization Using MATLAB
- Gajajyoti 2020- BBSR
- Genomics approaches towards the Improvement of pearl millet
- Green Technology for Enhancing Livelihoods (FDP)
- ICBEUC_International Conference
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Materials
- Knowledge and Global Inequality
- Microbial Pesticide
- National Energy Conservation Day
- National Science Day
- Network Theory
- Organic Electronic sensors for internet-of-medical things
- Plant Protection Current and Future Perspective FDP
- Rechargeable batteries for energy storage applications
- School of Fisheries FDP
- Science Exhibition
- Science, technology and engineering in nature
- SEMINAR ABSTARCTS_G&PB
- Seminar_WSD_Soil science
- Sustainable development and clean energy
- Tutorial Workshop Cum FDP
- Webinar – ECE – Harish
- Webinar 02_Smart Agriculture
- Webinar 03_Smart Agriculture
- Webinar on Investor Awareness
- Webinar report Biochemistry and Crop Physiology
- Webinar report- Dairy farming
- Webinar report-Agricultural Extension
- Workshop Report on Beekeeping
- Abhinav Madan
- Anita Patra(Registar)
- Ardhendu Mouli Mohanty
- Ashok Misra
- Bijay Bhujabal
- Chandrabhanu Pattanayak
- D. N. Rao(vice President)
- Dr. Abhinna Chandra Biswal
- Dr. Dipankar Bhatacharyay
- Dr. Kapileswar Mishra
- Dr. Nagesh Kolagani
- Dr. P S Rao
- G. S. N. Raju
- J.M. Rao
- Jagannath Padhi
- K V D Prakash
- M. Devender Reddy
- Mukti Kanta Mishra
- P. Pallavi
- P.S.V. Ramana Rao
- Pradeep Sarangi
- Prajna Pani
- Prasanta Kumar Mohanty
- Rajesh Padhi
- Ram Krishna Raju
- S K Biswal
- S.P. Nanda
- Sadat Ali
- Sandipan Pine
- Satya Bhusan Rath
- Shashikant Tewary
- Sibakripa Bose
- Smita Mishra Panda
- Subrat Dash
- Subrata Sarangi
- Sunil Jha
- Supriya Pattanayak(Vice-Chancellor)
- Venkat Sivanand Kumar
Get To Know CUTM
Sorry, no posts found.
- Protected: Criteria 1 : Curriculum Aspect
- Protected: Criteria 2 : Teaching-learning and Evaluation
- Protected: Criteria 3 : Research, Innovations and Extension
- Protected: Criteria 4 : Infrastructure and Learning Resources
- Protected: Criteria 5 : Student Support and Progression
- Protected: Criteria 6 : Governance, Leadership & Management
- Protected: Criteria 7 : Institutional Values and Best Practices
- Protected: 1.1.1 – Curricula developed and implemented
- 1.1.2 – Percentage of programmes_syllabus revision
- 1.1.3 – Average percentage of courses
- 1.2.1 – Percentage of new courses introduced
- 1.2.2 – Choice Based Credit System or Elective course
- 1.3.1 – Integrates crosscutting issues
- 1.3.2 – Value added courses
- 1.3.3 – Students enrolled in Value added courses
- 1.3.4 – Students undertaking field projects,research projects & internships
- 1.4.1 – Structured feedback received
- 1.4.2 – Feedback process of the institution
- 2.1.1 – Demand Ratio
- 2.1.2 – Average percentage of seats filled against reserved category
- 2.2.1 – Learning levels of students
- 2.2.2 – Student – Full time teacher ratio
- 2.3.1 – Student centric methods
- 2.3.2 – Teachers use ICT enabled tools
- 2.3.3 – Ratio of students to mentored
- 2.4.1 – Teachers against sanctioned posts
- 2.4.2 – Teachers with Ph.D
- 2.4.3 – Average teaching experience of full time teachers
- 2.4.4 – Teachers who received awards, recognition, fellowships
- 2.5.1 – Average days from the date of last semester-end
- 2.5.2 – Student complaints/grievances about evaluation
- 2.5.3 – IT integration and reforms in the examination procedures and processes
- 2.5.4 – Status of automation of Examination division
- 2.6.1 – The institution has stated learning outcomes
- 2.6.2 – Attainment of Pos, PSOs and Cos
- 2.6.3 – Pass percentage of students
- 2.7.1 – Online student satisfaction survey
- 3.1.1 – Policy of promotion of research
- 3.1.2 – Seed money to teachers for research
- 3.1.3 – National and international fellowship
- 3.1.4 – Research fellows enrolled in the institution
- 3.1.5 – Facilities to support research
- 3.1.6 – Recognitions by national and international agencies
- 3.2.1 – Extramural funding for Research
- 3.2.2 – Grants for research projects by government agencies
- 3.2.3 – Funded research projects
- 3.3.1 – Ecosystem for innovations
- 3.3.2 – Number of workshops or seminars
- 3.3.3 – Awards or recognitions received
- 3.4.1 – Code of Ethics for research
- 3.4.2 – Institution provides incentives to teachers
- 3.4.3 – Number of patents published or awarded
- 3.4.4 – Number of Ph.Ds awarded per teacher
- 3.4.5 – Research papers published per teacher
- 3.4.6 – Books and chapters published per teacher
- 3.4.7 – E-content developed by teachers
- 3.4.8 – Bibliometrics of the publications based on Citation
- 3.4.9 – Bibliometrics of the publications based on h-index
- 3.5.1 – Institutional policy for consultancy
- 3.5.2 – Revenue generated from consultancy
- 3.6.1 – Extension activities in the neighbourhood community
- 3.6.2 – Awards received in recognition of the extension activities
- 3.6.3 – Extension and outreach programmes
- 3.6.4 – Students participating in extension activities
- 3.7.1 – Number of collaborative activities
- 3.7.2 – Number of functional MoUs
- 4.1.1 – Facilities for teaching
- 4.1.2 – Facilities for cultural activities
- 4.1.3 – General campus facilities and overall ambience
- 4.1.4 – Average percentage of expenditure for infrastructure augmentation
- 4.2.1 – Integrated Library Management System
- 4.2.2 – Subscription for e-Library resources
- 4.2.3 – Average annual expenditure for purchase of books
- 4.2.4 – Usage of library by teachers and students
- 4.3.1 – Classrooms and seminar halls with ICT enabled facilities
- 4.3.2 – IT policy of Institution
- 4.3.3 – Student Computer ratio
- 4.3.4 – Available bandwidth of internet connection
- 4.3.5 – Facilities for e-content development
- 4.4.1 – Expenditure incurred on maintenance
- 4.4.2 – Systems and procedures for maintaining physical, academic and support facilities
- 5.1.1 – Students benefited by scholarships and freeships
- 5.1.2 – Students benefited by career counseling and guidance
- 5.1.3 – Capacity development and skills enhancement initiatives
- 5.1.4 – Redressal of student grievances
- 5.2.1 – Students in qualifying in state/national/international level exams
- 5.2.2 – Average percentage of placement of outgoing students
- 5.2.3 – Students progressed to higher education
- 5.3.1 – Awards or medals won by students in sports/cultural activities
- 5.3.2 – Student Council and it’s activities
- 5.3.3 – Number of sports and cultural events/competitions organised
- 5.4.1 – Alumni Association or Chapters
- 5.4.2 – Alumni contribution
- 6.1.1 – Clearly stated vision and mission
- 6.1.2 – Effective leadership reflected
- 6.2.1 – Institution strategic plan effectively deployed
- 6.2.2 – Functioning of institutional bodies
- 6.2.3 – Implementing e-governance
- 6.3.1 – Performance appraisal system and effective welfare measures
- 6.3.2 – Teachers provided with financial support
- 6.3.3 – Average number of training Programmes
- 6.3.4 – Teachers undergoing online/face-to-face FDPs
- 6.4.1 – Strategies for mobilisation of funds
- 6.4.2 – Funds or Grants from government bodies
- 6.4.3 – Funds or Grants from non-government bodies
- 6.4.4 – Regular Internal and external financial audits
- 6.5.1 – Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- 6.5.2 – Methods adopted for quality assurance
- 6.5.3 – Incremental improvements with regard to quality
- 7.1.1 – Measures initiated by the Institution for promoting gender equity
- 7.1.10 – Prescribed code of conduct of the Institution
- 7.1.11 – Institution celebrates/organizes national and international commemorative days, events and festivals
- 7.1.2 – The Institution facilities for alternate energy sources and energy conservation measures
- 7.1.3 – The facilities in the Institution for the management of degradable and non-degradable waste
- 7.1.4 – Water conservation facilities available in the Institution
- 7.1.5 – Green campus initiatives
- 7.1.6 – Quality audits on environment and energy undertaken by the institution
- 7.1.7 – The Institution has friendly, barrier free environment for the differently-abled
- 7.1.8 – Institutional efforts/initiatives in providing an inclusive environment
- 7.1.9 – Sensitization towards being responsible citizens as reflected in the Constitution of India
- 7.2.1 – Best Practices
- 7.3.1 – Institutional Distinctiveness
Sorry, no posts found.
Sorry, no posts found.
Sorry, no posts found.
Study Guide for Students
- 10 Best Apps for Students to Download in 2022
- 10 Things You Learned in Preschool That’ll Help You with MLT Course
- 14 Top Career Choices That A Microbiologist Can Opt For
- 4 Ways a Blog Can Help Management Students
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Pursue a Paramedic Career in India
- 5 Top Reasons to do MBA after B.Com – Exploring Advantages and Career Opportunities!
- 8 Career Options for B.Tech Students to Choose
- 8 Points On How To Choose The Right Career Path
- A Simple Guide to Data Science
- Agricultural Engineering a Lucrative Career Opportunity
- B.Tech CSE or Mechanical Engineering – Which One Should You Choose?
- B.Tech. in AI Engineering and ML – What is the Scope?
- BBA or B. Com – Which is a better course after 12th standard?
- Career guidance for Pharma jobs After Passing Out of Top B.Pharm Colleges in Bhubaneswar Odisha
- Career in Optometry – Is It For You?
- Career Opportunities to Pursue after Mechanical Engineering
- Career Options After Completing B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence
- Career Options and Future Prospects after B. Pharma Course
- Career Prospect of a B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- Career Shift in the Post Pandemic World – Important Strategies to Follow
- Careers in Agriculture – What are some Emerging Ones?
- Common Questions an Aspirant Face in a Data Science Interview
- Computer Science will remain the top branch in engineering by Impact of Covid-19
- Cyber Security Analyst – A Demanding Career Choice You Must Know
- Dairy Farming – A Career to Contribute to Indian Revenue
- Engineering Day 2022: Top trending professional programs to make engineers job-ready
- Exciting Career Opportunities for Civil Engineering Graduates
- Forensic Science – A Bright Career Option for Young Generation
- Future of Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- How are Emergency Medical Technicians Important for the Healthcare Industry in India?
- How BBA Program Launches Your Career at Global Market
- How Can a BBA Degree be the Passport to the World of Business Management?
- How Can You Be a Professional Radiologist in Bhubaneswar?
- How Can You Crack An Interview More Easily?
- How Can You Reduce Stress Before Your Exams?
- How to Begin Career as a Media Professional?
- How to Choose the Right trending Specialization/Branch in B.Tech after Class 12th Exams?
- How To Get Started A Career In Business Administration – MBA 2022
- How to Give Your Tech Career a Good Start This Year?
- How To Take Up A Career As An Anesthesia Technologist
- How Will Computer Science And Engineering Be Used In Data Science?
- Humanities or Engineering after COVID – Which course to choose?
- Importance of Studying Business Law for a Business Management Student
- Interesting Computer Science Trends in 2022
- Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Modern World
- Job Skills having Secured Future in Post- COVID Period
- MBA Specializations in 2020-2021 – Which Ones are the Most Popular?
- Must-have Skills of Civil Engineers for a Prospective Career
- Paramedical Science Course: A Desirable Profession
- Passionate in AI Engineering? Let’s check out
- Physiotherapy – Can It be a Rewarding Career Option of Today?
- Reasons to Consider a Career in Media and Animation technology
- Rewarding Career Options for B. Tech Graduates in Computer Science
- Scope and Career Opportunities after B.Tech Automobile/Automotive
- Scope and Importance of Paramedical Courses in India
- Should women study engineering? – Some Reasons to Support the View
- Simple Tips & Guidelines to Build a Career in Business Analytics
- Some of the Most Demanding MBA Specializations of 2020-2021
- Startup Ideas with a Prospering Future Post Pandemic in India
- The Career Prospects for M. Pharm Degree
- Top Career Paths after B.Pharm Course in Bhubaneswar, Odisha ?
- Top Engineering Fields That Offer The Best Opportunities
- Top Highest Paid Jobs for a Prospective Career in Agriculture
- Top Reasons to Go for a Career in Fashion Designing.
- Top Reasons Why Radiology Jobs are expected to Get Back in Demand after COVID-19 Pandemic
- Top Technology Skills To Learn For a Successful Career in 2022
- Top things that you should know about Mechanical Engineering
- Ways To Become A Cyber Security Engineer In Circa 2022
- What Are Some Of The Biggest Trends In Civil Engineering For 2022?
- What are Some of the Fields of Engineering Growing Too Fast?
- What are Some Promising Careers in Agriculture to Take Up?
- What are Some Top Courses to Take Up after BBA?
- What are the Best Career Options in Forensic Science?
- What are the Best Career Options to Take Up After Computer Science Engineering?
- What Are the Career and Job Opportunities After BSc Microbiology in India?
- What are the Career Prospects After Studying Mass Communication in Bhubaneswar?
- What are the Career Prospects in Operation Theatre Technology?
- What are the latest applications of Machine Learning?
- What are the Main Aspects of Pursuing MBA Agribusiness in Bhubaneswar?
- What are the Opportunities after a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- What are the Opportunities after Completing the B.Pharm Course?
- What are the Reasons to Study BSc in Agriculture?
- What are the Top Challenges in Computer Science Engineering Profession?
- What are the Upcoming Trends to Impact Information Technology?
- What are Top Engineering Streams in 2021 and their Scope?
- What Can You Expect from a Good VFX (Visual Effects) Course in Bhubaneswar?
- What does the age of social media and digitization hold for Mass Communication course?
- What does the best building design college in Bhubaneswar offer learners?
- What Explains the High Demand for B.Tech Courses in Electronics and Communication in Bhubaneswar?
- What is the Best Time to Take Up MBA Studies?
- What is the Earning Scope in Paramedical Courses in India?
- What is the Reason for a High Demand of Paramedical Professionals Today?
- What is the Scope after B.Tech Agricultural Engineering in India?
- What is the scope of getting a job and the Maximum Salary after BBA?
- What is the Scope of Vocational Education & Training?
- What is Your Career Scope after a Medical Laboratory Technology Course in Bhubaneswar?
- What Jobs Can You Take Up After B.Pharm Course?
- What Kind of Jobs Can You Get in the Paramedical Industry?
- What Makes MBA in Agribusiness So Important?
- What Makes MBA in Marketing Courses So Important?
- Which Books can be Motivational for MBA Students?
- Which Jobs are Available after BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering Course?
- Which Sectors Can You Find Work in As a Management Professional in the Post-Covid-19 era?
- Why are People Opting for integrated BTech MTech Courses in the Current Times?
- Why Diploma engineering in Computer Science course is best after 12th
- Why Entertainment is Necessary for Today’s Education
- Why is Agribusiness Management Education Necessary in the Modern Era of Global Business?
- Why is Engineering the Top-Most Demanded Course for Students?
- Why is Machine Learning Important in Civil Engineering?
- Why Opt for a Career in Agriculture in Bhubaneswar?
- Why Should You Study MBA in Operations Management?
- Why Study a Medical Lab Technician Course (MLT) After Plus Two Exams?
Teaching and Learning
Sorry, no posts found.
- Protected: 1.1.1 – Curricula developed and implemented
- 10 Reasons Why Engineers Can Be Successful Entrepreneurs
- CUTMAP Presentation
- Degree Verification
- Dr. Parma Nand
- HOSTEL ROOM
- Migration Policy
- National Academic Depository
- Operation Team
- Placement Highlights
- Registration Form