Important Information Related To Admissions:
- Applicants in their own interest must read and understand all the information published on the university website and otherwise published by the University from time to time
- The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program
- For Admission to PhD Programs, the eligibility criterion for international student is Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with 55% marks and fulfillment of any other eligibility criteria prescribed by the University from time to time
- Issue of offer letter (conditional or unconditional) or any information /guidance/ facilitation provided by the university should not be considered as confirmation of admission or access to any facility of university
- The university reserves the right to add, withdraw or change any program or tuition fees at any time, without any notice, information contained herein or otherwise published or announced by the university as well as any provision or facility as and if deemed necessary, No responsibility will be accepted by the university for hardship or expenses incurred by the applicant or any person(s) on this account, no matter how they are caused.
- For the purpose of equivalency of the qualifying exam, the qualifications as recognized by AIU shall be considered. For any qualification not recognized by AIU, equivalency proof has to be provided by the applicant from the Indian High Commission/ Consulate in their respective country or other concerned statutory body as applicable.