Career Development Cell
Students are encouraged to seek opportunities and enhance their learning experience with practical knowledge. The Career Development Cell provides a platform for the students and the companies as well so that the collaboration is mutually beneficial.
Once a student enters this University, the Institution takes the entire responsibility to develop that individual into a personality. The students are overwhelmed with the opportunities they are provided with. They are left open to umpteen number of choices lying in front of them to choose in parallel to their academics. Centurion believes in enhancing its students through dedicated concentration on each and every student and sees to that everyone enhances their talents with the opportunities they are provided with. Once the placement season commences, one can feel the vibrant environment on the campus. Talents go barely unrecognized at Centurion as we leave no stone unturned to place our students.
Career Development Cell carries the twin responsibility of conducting Career Counseling and Training Programmes, and organizing the campus recruitment activities of the School. All students are encouraged to attend the training programs for an enhanced performance in the campus interviews. We hand hold our students through career guidance; through motivational activities and counseling, through knowledge sharing activities and through various capacity building measures. The trainees are closely monitored for improvements and gauged through several VST’s and company Mock tests, until they are ready and have gained eligibility.
Programs like JAVA Certification in association with IBM , Network Certification in association with CISCO, DB2 training Certification in association with IBM and Campus Connect in association with Infosys are some of the achievements of the center.
Soft Skills – Employability Skills
An all comprehensive programme – soft skill aims at enhancing the personality of the students right from the first semester.
- Lays strong foundation for students’ self-development.
- Develops the right attitude towards their personal, social and professional life.
- Enables students to strengthen their interpersonal skills and work effectively in a team.
- Empowers them in decision making and conflict resolution with a win – win attitude.
- Prepares students to meet the requirements of the corporate world by imparting employability skill training which includes video profile, professional etiquette, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
Ability to apply basic concepts of mathematics coupled with analytical reasoning skills to solve problems.
- Sharpens general mental ability and basic numeracy.
- Develops logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Equips with techniques and tricks to perform data interpretation accurately.
Ability to understand and reason out texts using concepts.
- Develops constructive thinking skills underlying verbal logic.
- Enriches vocabulary
- Equips with speed reading comprehension and critical reasoning abilities
- Strengthens grammar and improves linguistic proficiency
The Curriculum caters to aspirants of
- Competitive exams for higher studies like GRE, GMAT, CAT, XAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc,.
- Government and Banking sector exams.
- Acquire interpersonal skills and be an effective goal oriented team player
- Develop professionalism with idealistic, practical and moral values
- Acquire communication and problem solving skills
- Build a strong base in the fundamental mathematical concepts
- Grasp the approaches and strategies to solve problems with speed and accuracy
- Master fundamental grammatical rules for making effective and flawless use of the language