School of Engineering and Technology
The School of Engineering and Technology (SoET) is an open platform for diverse voices where teaching runs parallel to the real world and students are groomed to join the global workforce. SoET is distinguished as one of the top-ranked engineering schools in India. The students at SoET benefit through the professional grooming of renowned faculty and industry experts who have had the experience of tackling pressing engineering problems.
A student-centric pedagogy, project-based approach and design-driven curriculum provides students with an inclination for complex problem solving, design, innovation, and a passion for learning.
The mission of the School of Engineering and Technology through its various programmes is to educate individuals who possess technical and social competence to succeed in their chosen professional arenas and design solutions for global problems.
The programmes under the School of Engineering & Technology are designed to enable students to:
- Gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals necessary to develop their professional skills
- Be proficient in integrating knowledge and applying their understanding in identifying problems and producing powerful solutions
- Have awareness and understanding of different cultures and social conditions
- Attain professional competence, intellectual maturity and personal growth along with a commitment for ethical development of the industry
- Have effective written, oral, and graphic communication skills