WELCOME TO NCC @ CUTMAP
2 (A) CTR NCC ,VSP with Current strength of 56
Year of Raising: 2023
- To develop character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure, sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make useful
- To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth , to provide leadership in all walks of life and always available for the service of the
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed
- To create suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up career in Armed forces
- To conduct centralized training and institutionalized training programs
- To conduct leadership training programs
- To conduct seminars, workshop and motivational training programs
- To conduct waterborne activities
- To organize visits to Defense establishment
- To inculcate the habit of social service like SwachhtaPakhwada, anti-malaria drive, anti polythen drive, blood donation, tree plantation, health and hygiene et
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
The National Cadet Corps (NCC) is a youth development movement. It has enormous potential for nation building.
The NCC Provides opportunities to the youth of the country for their all-round development with a sense of Duty, Commitment, Dedication, Discipline and Moral Values so that they become able leaders and useful citizens.
The NCC provides exposure to the cadets in a wide range of activities, with a distinct emphasis on Social Services, Discipline and Adventure Training.
The NCC is open to all regular students of schools and colleges on a voluntary basis all over India.
The cadets have no liability for active military service once they complete their course but are given preference over normal candidates during selections based on the achievements in the corps.